Chef De Partie
Job title: Chef De Partie
Department: Food & Beverage
Reports to: Section Head
To ensure the highest standard of quality in food preparation and hygiene in his / her areas to achieve the optimum level of guest satisfaction and organizational profitability in an atmosphere of teamwork and high employee morale.
|Duties and responsibilities|
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures compliance with all NagaWorld standards or relavant industry standards during all aspects of work;
- Ensures all employees adhere to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
General Job Functions
- Ensures prompt, courteous and accurate service to all customers to achieve high level of guest satisfaction;
- Be responsible for implementing hotel standards on food quality, preparation and presentation in his / her section;
- Recommends changes in systems and procedures to increase efficiency and improve service levels;
- Recommends changes in menu by introducing new dishes/presentations;
- Ensures that the hygiene and cleanliness of the kitchen area is maintained as per predetermined standards;
- Be responsible for controlling food wastage, without compromising on food quality.
- Ensures proper security and safety of raw and cooked food / equipment by proper and is safe to use;
- Ensures all the kitchen records are maintained properly at all times;
- Ensures availability of ingredients and organizes work within the kitchen at all times in order to provide prompt service;
- Maintains excellent intradepartmental communication by means of logbooks and various other memoranda as specified by the Executive Chef;
- Assists in other areas of the operation when required.
- Bachelor’s degree / Post graduate or equivalent education required
- Able to communicate in English or additional language preferred
- At least 2-3 years working experiences related to the job
The position may require longer working hours and can include evenings, weekend and public holidays. The position may require physically demanding work, including lifting or prolonged standing for long time without break.
|How to apply|
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to email@example.com.
Recruitment – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.