Chef De Partie
Job title: Chef De Partie
Department: Food & Beverage
Reports to: Section Head
To ensure the highest standard of quality in food preparation and hygiene in his / her areas to achieve the optimum level of guest satisfaction and organizational profitability in an atmosphere of teamwork and high employee morale.
|Duties and responsibilities|
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures compliance with all NagaWorld standards or relevant industry standards during all aspects of work;
- Ensures all employees adhere to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
General Job Functions
- Ensures prompt, courteous and accurate service to all customers to achieve high level of guest satisfaction;
- Be responsible for implementing hotel standards on food quality, preparation and presentation in his / her section;
- Recommends changes in systems and procedures to increase efficiency and improve service levels;
- Recommends changes in menu by introducing new dishes/presentations;
- Ensures that the hygiene and cleanliness of the kitchen area is maintained as per predetermined standards;
- Be responsible for controlling food wastage, without compromising on food quality;
- Ensures proper security and safety of raw and cooked food / equipment by proper and is safe to use;
- Ensures all the kitchen records are maintained properly at all times;
- Ensures availability of ingredients and organizes work within the kitchen at all times in order to provide prompt service;
- Maintains excellent intradepartmental communication by means of logbooks and various other memoranda as specified by the Executive Chef;
- Assists in other areas of the operation when required;
- High school graduate or equivalent education required
- Able to communicate in English or additional language preferred
- At least 2-3 years working experiences related to the job
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by Management.
|How to apply|
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to email@example.com.
Recruitment – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.