Job title: Club Attendant
Reports to: Executive Housekeeper
The Club Attendant’s main responsibility is to providing a clean, safe and helpful environment for all customers, as well as provide assistance all required. Additionally, Club Attendants will be responsible for cleaning assigned areas and assisting with Fitness Orientations when needed.
|Duties and responsibilities|
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures compliance with all NagaWorld standards or relevant industry standards during all aspects of work;
- Ensures all employees adhere to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
General Job Functions
- Greets and welcomes all customer, be positive, approachable, friendly, and always willing to assist all of them when needed;
- Cleans assigned area such as gym equipment, washroom, floor, wall, mirror, picture frame, counter and other fixture and furniture, to specified standards using prescribed procedures, including but not limited to; wiping, dusting, sweeping, mopping, polishing, scrubbing, and straightening;
- Makes sure all supplies such as water, towel, toiletry are replenish and enough stock as per standard;
- Folds the towel and other supplied set up as set standard;
- Makes sure all cleaning equipment are clean and good condition before and after clean;
- Keeps the floor clear and makes sure all items are in their proper places;
- Maintains of guest attendant records;
- Be able to answer basic fitness questions and has extensive knowledge of the equipment and proper workout technique;
- Enforces all procedures, such as no bags on the floor and proper dress code for all users;
- Communicates effectively with team and completes tasks assigned by the superior on duty;
- Reports any incident of injury, theft, or broken equipment to the superior on duty;
- Identifies any defect, reports and hands over any lost and found items to the superior on duty;
- Helps to identify and execute emergency procedure, as needed or directed;
- Participates in job-related training and development activities;
- Any duties will be assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Post graduate diploma or equivalent education required
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience related to the job
- Possess excellent English communication, other language is preferable
The position may require longer working hours and can include evenings, weekend and public holidays. The position may require physically demanding work, including lifting or prolonged standing for long time without break.
|How to apply|
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.