HOW TO PLAY:
- The game is played with a standard 52-card deck.
- The Dealer shakes the dice to determine where the deal begins.
- The House card can play with 9 points for high hand and 4 points and above for low hand.
- If low hand under 4 points Dealer must split. i.e. Q+8+A+4, House will arrange as 4+Q and 8+A. If Q+8+A+3, House will arrange as A+3 and Q+8.
- The number of pairs cannot split are: 4,4/ 5,5/ 10,10/ J,J/ Q,Q/ K,K/ A,A
- If House hand has A+ 9 or 2 pictures, cannot split.
- Q+K+6+4, House will arrange 6+4 and Q+K
- A+9+8+2, House will arrange 8+2 and A+9
- The number of pairs must split are: 2,2/ 3,3/ 6,6/ 7,7/ 8,8/ 9,9
- Pair of 2 : 3+7, 4+7, 5+7, 6+7, 5+6
- Pair of 3 : 4+6, 5+6
- Pair of 6 : 1+2 and/or 3, 2+10, 3+10
- Pair of 7 : 1+2 and/or 10, 2+9
- Pair of 8 : A+10, and J+Q and/or K
- Pair of 9 : A+10, and J+Q and/or K
Note: If House has 3 or 4 points on low hand and Player has the same low hand, House wins.