How to Play:
Dealer gives each Player and himself a card.
(Tie Bet: Optional)
- If the Player’s card is higher than the Dealer’s card: Player wins 1:1. Tie bet loses (if there’s any).
- If the Dealer’s card is higher than the Player’s card: Player loses his original bet and loses his tie bet (if there’s any).
- If the Player’s card ties the Dealer’s card: Tie bet will be paid 1:10,
while his original bet:
- If Player surrenders: Player lose half.
- If Player goes to war: Dealer and Player must match the original bet leaving 3 units in action: