Indulge at Indochina’s most exclusive entertainment hub and boutiques before being treated with a relaxing ancient Cambodian therapy at The Spa, masterfully administered by use of natural oils and treatments in 22 dedicated and calming suites. All suites are accompanied by personalized steam, sauna and Jacuzzi.
Khmer miracle therapies:
- Body Massage – Ancient Cambodian Spa Therapy
- Body Therapy – Traditional Lulur or Angkor Coffee Scrub
- Foot Therapy – Foot Massage
Level 1, North Entertainment Wing
Inspired by the magnificent architecture of ancient Cambodian structures, The Spa at NagaWorld® conveys the optimal balance of therapy and tranquil bliss. Stemming from traditional healing philosophies, the spa offerings centre on harmony, purity, energy and bliss.
Drawing from the Cambodian Empire’s secrets to well-being, professional therapies and treatments are grounded on the profound PANHA or wisdom passed from one generation to the next.
The pampering treatments are carried out in our exclusive private suites, fully furnished with sauna, steam, Jacuzzi and shower facilities. A visit to The Spa at NagaWorld® is an all-sensory experience rich in ancient health and beauty traditions. The origins of all products are proof of authenticity, exclusively derived from sources around Cambodia and Southeast Asia.
Indulge in the relaxing treatments by experienced therapists in luxurious and peaceful settings that leave you refreshed and renewed in mind, body and spirit. Experience the joy of true rejuvenation.
- Final booking at 2.00am.
- In room services available at no extra charges
- The Spa is a non-smoking facility and consumption of alcohol is forbidden.
- Any cancellation must be at least 2 hours before treatment. Afterwhich a 50% surcharge of the package price would be incurred.
- Please check in at spa reception at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to avoid reduced treatment time.
- For undisturbed enjoyment, we request all guests to switch cell phones, pagers and music players to silent or vibrate mode.
- Provide any relevant medical history so we can help you to select an appropriate treatment.
- A jewelry box is provided in the treatment room. However, we recommend that no jewellery be removed from your body.
- Children under 14 years old are not permitted in the spa facilities. Please do not leave children unattended at the Spa Reception.
- What do I wear during my treatment?
You may wish to wear your own bikini or briefs, or we can provide you with hygienic disposable briefs. Alternatively, treatments may be enjoyed without clothes, depending on your spa treatment selections. Our therapists will always use draping techniques to respect your privacy.
- The Naga Spa offers relaxation and rejuvenation through a wide selection of service and facilities including treatment suite, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room and complimentary toiletries.
- Treatment packages, courses and products are not exchangeable or refundable.
- Guests with high blood pressure, heart condition or expectant mothers are advised to consult a doctor first before participating in spa treatments and using the spa facilities.
- We accept cash and all major credit cards. All prices are quoted in USD ($)
Spa opening hours Daily, 10.00am to 3.00am
Room service available
Spa direct line +855.2.321 3953 or extn 7873