Administration Support – Coordinator
Job title: Administration Support – Coordinator
Department: VIP Services
Reports to: Administration Support – Supervisor
Be responsible for entering and retrieving guest information into Manifest system. Ensures the VIP admin support operations run smoothly. Provides excellent customer service consistent within the company’s service standards.
Duties and responsibilities
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures compliance with all NagaWorld standards or relavant industry standards during all aspects of work;
- Ensures adherence to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct,Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
General Job Functions
- Ensures guests information to be confidential;
- Keeps and updates management itinerary;
- Answers phone for guests (inter-department) and provides assistance when necessary;
- Coordinates with Airport staff to get guest information such as passport, arrival and departure time;
- Maintain clean working area.
- Checks guest visit history;
- Takes room list from hotel support supervisor;
- Updates and inputs guest pertinent information such as name, nationality, visit and leaving date in Manifest system as needed;
- Ensures that all passports are securely submitted to the treasury Department by group order and arrival date;
- Receives membership card from reward club and send to Junket group runner;
- Verify membership card to be same with passport identity and return defective cards.
- Extends guest manifest as required from respective departments (Casino Operation and Treasury department);
- Does guest arrival report by group order and nationality;
- Requests office stationary;
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Ensures guests names coresponds to guest’s list;
- Immediately report player’s on banned list to superior;
- Retrieves back hassle free forms submitted to treasury;
- Scans guest passport’s in CMS (Customer Management System) for profiling;
- Updates junket groups daily pax arrival;
- Prepares player’s manifest for treasury and casino operations;
- Proper filing of document/s and coordinate with document control.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education required;
- Able to communicate in English and Chinese;
- Minimum 1 year working experiences related to the job;
- Computer literate: strong proficiency in Ms Office(Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to deal with people of all types and levels;
- Outgoing, tactful, cheerful, courteous, diplomatic and responsible;
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance;
- Patient and willing to work overtime when required.
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by management.
How to apply
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to email@example.com
Talent Acquisition – Group Human Resources
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.