Administration Support – Executive
Department: VIP Services
Reports to: Casino Executive Officer
Involves with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently have responsibility for administration tasks and VIP operations, in some cases, oversees and supervises the work of junior staff.
Duties and responsibilities
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures compliance with all NagaWorld standards or relevant industry standards during all aspects of work;
- Ensures adherence to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
General Job Functions
- Prepare staff schedule and roster;
- Monitor staff/s change shift and leave application;
- Gets room list from front desk – and check in room;
- Ensures the guest information including room number and indicates group name are correct in system;
- Ensures the list of guest to be update and send to Casino and Treasury Department;
- Coordinates closely with Treasury Department for the accurate preparation of player/s manifest.
- Follows up guest arrival with airport staff when absence of guest;
- Receive and scan passport for encoding in database system prior to sending manifest to Treasury Department;
- Keeps update guest stay duration into Manifest system when required;
- Prepares and checks staff schedule;
- Updates leave such as sick leave, annual leave;
- Checks actual date of departure from junket group;
- Prepares player’s manifest for Treasury’s department;
- Verifies guest check-in history from to enrolling to any junket hall;
- Prepare order request for approval.
- Verifies office supply request by admin support coordinator;
- Performs other duties as maybe assigned from time to time.
- Prepare order request and verifies and encode F&B bills consumed by JV group guest/s.
- Assist to secure all guest passport under the care of VIP Department.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education required;
- Able to communicate in English;
- Minimum 3-4 year working experiences related to the job;
- Computer literate: strong proficiency in Ms Office(Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Organized approach and excellent time management skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work well as part of a team;
- Perform job functions with attention to detail, spead and accuracy.
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by management.
How to apply
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to email@example.com
Talent Acquisition – Group Human Resources
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.