Job title: Content Developer
Department: Casino Operations – Reward Club
Sub-department: Casino Promotions and Events
Reports to: Manager- Creative Design & Casino Communication
Content Developer will produce relevant communications across multiple channels which increases our digital and print footprint; in turn, increasing brand awareness, customer retention and ultimately mass market gaming revenue. Communication plans shall be ROI driven and monitored for success against key metrics.
|Duties and responsibilities|
Content Developer will have excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player who can work with minimum supervision, while being proactive and maintaining a positive attitude in order to deliver creative projects and enhance the overall brand image within tight deadlines. Content Developer will produce marketing communicates that can attract and maintain customers in our digital presence (websites, social media etc) monitored for key performance based on number of projects delivered as well as number of followers, likes, views etc on EDM or Social Media channels based on roll out.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers with SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site and social media accounts;
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers;
- Actively manage and promote our websites, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms;
- Edit content produced by other members of the team;
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed;
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas;
- Ensure development of ideas/concepts capable of delivery and implementation in multiple channels;
- Maintain the highest standards of creativity and quality throughout the development and implementation of all work;
- Build on the brand reputation for igniting the right conversational for consumers;
- Present innovative creative ideas and concepts to management; provide stimulus to help visualize the creative idea;
- Absorb all aspects of the brand business, understand the local market trends and external factors and then identify creative opportunities;
- Develop others to generate conversation changing ideas that continually contribute to a brand’s success;
|Job Performance Standards|
A successful candidate will have minimum 3 years related work experience and degree/certification in multimedia design or other related art related field.
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English & Chinese
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines
- Have a creative flair and originality
- Strong visual and communication design skills and graphic sense
- A careful eye for layout, pixel perfection, color and typography
- Possesses very keen interest (preferably with experience) in graphics, illustration, typography, UX and responsive web design
- Experienced in designing for traditional digital media; print, web, screen, mobile devices, etc
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, flash, Dreamweaver and Multimedia design software
- Experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress
This role will be contracted to a 48 hour work week and overtime may be required on ad-hoc basis in order to complete projects within deadline.
|How to apply|
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to email@example.com.
Recruitment – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.