Executive- Loyalty Reservation
Job title: Executive- Loyalty Reservation
Department: Casino Marketing- Mass and Premium Mass
Sub-department: Loyalty Reservation
Reports to: Assistant Manager- Loyalty Reservation
Handle the daily incoming communications and ensure bookings of rooms and transport are completed in timely manner, while allocating telemarketing and other responsibilities to Agents
|Duties and responsibilities|
General Job Functions
- Reservation Executives will be responsible for room reservations made via incoming or outgoing calls as well as transportation request by guest;
- Ensure any issues arises from our room utilization are highlighted to AM for resolve with relevant departments;
- Assign, allocate and monitor telemarketing effort assigned by AM;
- Advance Room Booking For Members which may come from the following sources:
- Email (email@example.com);
- Phone Calls (resulting from incoming or outgoing telemarketing);
- Act-On Booking forms used to facilitate EDM programs;
- In House guests making advance booking;
- General monitoring of email (firstname.lastname@example.org) which may results in:
- Transportation requests;
- Room cancellations/amendments;
- Promotional Entitlement Check for over sea offices;
- Completion of year 12 formal education; University graduate is a plus
- 2 years related work experience in a casino marketing or hotel environment focused on service provision operations
- Able to communicate in English in a diverse environment, proving proficiency in reading and writing. Chinese is a plus
- Working knowledge and experience using enterprise casino/hotel systems
- Working knowledge of office equipment and basic excel skills
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by Management.
|How to apply|
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to email@example.com.
Recruitment – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.