Gaming Support – Assistant Manager
Department: VIP Services
Reports to: Casino Executive Officer
Responsible for a high level of guest service as described in VIPs departments guest service standards and ensures accuracy of rolling transaction in Premium hall.
Duties and responsibilities
Monitor and Oversee Financial Management of the Department
- Strategic/Business Plan development, updating and monitoring;
- Ensures development of annual budget and cost management, within the context of VIP Services operation.
Manage the Staff
- Ensures appropriate staffing consistent with needs and within the constraints of the organization’s physical and financial resources;
- Recruits, selects, orients and develops staff to meet standard performance;
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates the VIP Services Operation’s work plan; assigns projects and programmatic responsibilities; reviews and evaluates work methods and procedures; meets with staff to identify and resolve problems.
Develop, Plan and Deliver Programs and Services
- Greet and Welcome Premium guest at the airport (upon request by BD Team)
- Ensure punctuality of Limo service arriving airport on time, prior to Premium guest arrival.
- Ensure Limo service is ready at hotel main entrance upon Premium guest departure.
- Liaise with Airport support team and VIP Hotel support team (Update on latest location of guest/s arrival and departure)
- Ensures that room keys are in order prior to arrival of guests;
- Be responsible for key distribution, ensures the rooming lists with names are obtained;
- Ensures that all necessary arrangements are made for arriving, in-house, and departing guests;
- Coordinates details and execution of Premium hall events with related departments to ensure highest quality theoretical attendance and maximum return on all on and off property events;
- Coordinates between Premium hall and different departments to ensure a smooth cooperation flow in serving Premium customers;
- Develops added value customer service programs to ensure that the VIP Host achieve or exceed guest’s service expectations;
- Reviews and follows up incident report of any issue/complain raised by Premium customer;
- Verifies player’s passport prior to accomodating guest to any gaming activities inside Premium Hall; (proper screening of guest/s gaming history).
- Processes membership card to Premium players;
- Ensures all guest transactions are tallied and correct;
- Ensures all Premium guest F&B, Hotel, Transport, airport hassle free and air ticket expenses are accounted and tallied;
- Updates Premium guest’s daily rolling transaction and consumption record;
- Validates and verifies SPA and Hotel vouchers issued to Premium guest/s;
- Ensures all Premium guest/s cash and rolling transactions are correct and complete;
- Ensures all Premium guest’s profile are of strict confidentiality;
- Train and guide subordinates to achieve better performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education required;
- Minimum 4-5 years previous management experience in a gaming environment with at least two years in handling Junket and VIP Room Business;
- Strong computer skills Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) ;
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing;
- Proficient bi-lingual skills to English and Mandarin;
- Ability to be creative and innovative in guest satisfaction;
- Be willing to work any day of the week and any shift;
- Strong motivator, lead by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm;
- Accurate and detail-oriented;
- Knowledge of updated Premium programs and promotions;
- Knowledge of hotel and casino current promotions;
- Maintain good relations with Premium guest (making courtesy calls) ;
- Keep a record of Premium guest profile (contact details, address, birthday and other guest personal info);
- Associate and dissociate Premium Player/s on casino system based on trip date.
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by management.
How to apply
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to email@example.com
Talent Acquisition – Group Human Resources
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.