Gaming Support – Coordinator
Department: VIP Services
Reports to: Gaming Support – Supervisor
Provides and Assists guest with courteous manner and attend to their queries and requests to promote company standard services.
Duties and responsibilities
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures compliance with all NagaWorld standards or relavant industry standards during all aspects of work;
- Ensures aderence to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
General Job Functions
- Assists guests with any queries, requests for any sort of assistance and resolves any problem they may encounter during their stay;
- Welcome and greet guest upon seeing them.
- Provide proper information to guest (Knowledge of NagaWorld facilities)
- Ensures that meals are prepared for guests; (Check buffet area and seek F&B to refill insufficient items, inform VIP Hotel support supervisor)
- Recognizes guests by sight and name;
- Prepare and assist JV runners to write hotel room bookings and guest arrival / departure details.
- Ensures that guests’requests are relayed to supervisor;
- Ensures that all messages are relayed accurately and promptly to everyone concerned;
- Ensures that phone calls are always answered promptly and politely;
- Performes other duties as assigned;
- Ensures gaming areas are clean and well maintained.
- Use assigned handheld radio (ICOM) for efficient and fast coordination with team members to fulfill guest/s concerns. (Car booking, Food replenishment, etc…)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education required;
- High school diploma on equivalent educationa level;
- Able to communicate in English and Mandarin ;
- At least 2 year working experiences related to the job;
- Proficient in Ms. Word & Excel;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to deal with people of all types and levels;
- Outgoing, tactful, cheerful, courteous, honest, diplomatic and responsible;
- Patient and willing to work overtime when required.
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by management.
How to apply
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent Acquisition – Group Human Resources
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.