Gaming Support – Executive
Department: VIP Services
Reports to: Casino Executive Officer
Responsible for a high level of guest service as described in VIPs departments guest service standards and ensures accuracy of rolling transaction in Premium hall.
Duties and responsibilities
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures compliance with all NagaWorld standards or relavant industry standards during all aspects of work;
- Ensures adherence NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
- Ensures all junket staff adhere to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
General Job Functions
- Welcomes guest at the hotel main entrance and assist guest to their hotel room.
- Greets VIP customers at the main entrance of the Premium Hall when they arrive and bids them farewell as they leave;
- Implement and execute company and Premium hall regulations
- Prepares daily reports and submit to CEO (Casino Executive Officer);
- Coordination as needed with F&B and Front Office including room, transport, and F&B to lead to successful delivery of pre-trip itinerary; leveraging partnerships throughout the property (Hotel, F&B, etc.) to maximize smooth, high end service delivery to VIP customers;
- Attends promptly to customers’ request and assists them with their needs;
- Executes Premium events with related departments to ensure highest quality theoretical attendance and maximum return on all on and off property events;
- Reports any problem or perceived guest inconvenience to Manager;
- Ensures all guest transactions are tallied and correct;
- Ensure utmost confidentiality to all player/s information profile.
- Proper handling of cash, markers/chips ; Rolling card transaction of guest.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Verify each rolling transaction with guest (Casino Operation to print and verify rolling transaction slip)
- Updated on the latest International programs and promotion (Provide Premium guest with proper information on new programs)
- Maintain good interpersonal relations with Premium guest (Greeting and calling them on their Birthdays and other occassions)
- Provide immediate solution to guest/s concern (Calm the guest and Report immediately to superior)
- Bachelor’s degree / Post graduate diploma or equivalent education required – Optional
- Experience in similar position in an exclusive deluxe environment
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing
- Proficient bi-lingual skills to English, Mandarins and preferably with other languages: Vietnamese; Japanese; Korean
- Ability to be creative and innovative in guest satisfaction
- Performs job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by management.
How to apply
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to email@example.com
Talent Acquisition – Group Human Resources
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.