Gaming Support – Supervisor
Department: VIP Services
Reports to: Gaming Support – Junior Executive / Executive
Responsible for a high level of guest service as described in VIPs departments guest service standards and ensures accuracy of rolling transaction in Premium hall.
Duties and responsibilities
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures compliance with all NagaWorld standards or relavant industry standards during all aspects of work;
- Ensures adherence to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
General Job Functions
- Establishes relationships with VIP customer to promote Naga gaming experience;
- Welcomes and greet Premium Hall guest upon arrival and assist guest for departure at the main hotel entrance;
- Assist Premium Hall guest from hotel main entrance to hotel room (upon request from BD team)
- Resolves any problem or perceived guest inconvenience in order to ensure guest satisfaction; (Report incident immediately to superior)
- Assists International Marketing with promotions and special events as needed;
- Supports executive to reports at the end of the shift/week, including issue arise in Premium Hall, complain raised out by Premium Hall customers;
- Arranges Hotel room and transport for Premium guest inquiry; (Coordinate with hotel reservation and VIP Hotel support team)
- Controls F&B, Hotel room, transportation and spa voucher;
- Oversees rolling transaction with player and Treasury; (Verify transaction of PH coordinator)
- Inspects grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies;
- Performs other duties as assigned;
- Assists guest in room bookings and proceed to hotel to take room key for guest.
- Be knowledgeable about and provide guests with information of casino events and general property amenities;
- Ensure utmost confidentiality to all player/s information profile.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education required;
- Minimum to 2 years Host or Player Development experience in an exclusive deluxe environment ;
- Able to communicate clearly and persuasively both orally and in writing; respond well to questions;
- Proficient bi-lingual skills to English, Mandarin and preferably with other languages such as Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese etc.;
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance;
- Ability to be creative and innovative in guest satisfaction;
- Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints from customers;
- Be willing to work any day of the week and any shift;
- Good interpersonal skills.
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by management.
How to apply
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to email@example.com
Talent Acquisition – Group Human Resources
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.