Part-Time Korean Teacher
The main responsibility of a Part-Time Korean Language teacher is to help students understand, speak, write and read Korean. Your duties will range from the preparation of lessons, delivery of training program and assessment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepares teaching outline and course materials;
- Delivers in-class sessions and online learning lessons;
- Records and maintains accurate trainees’ attendance and grades;
- Evaluating students’ class work and assignments;
- Identify students at risk of underachievement and ensuring appropriate interventions are in place;
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom;
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Graduated student or senior student majoring in Korean study;
- Have experiences teaching Korean class before;
- Flexible and result-oriented person;
- Preferably possess a TKSOL (Teaching Korean as a Second Language) certificate.
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by management.
How to apply
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent Acquisition – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.