Golden Edge Reward Club Shift Manager
Job title: Golden Edge Reward Club Shift Manager
Department: Casino Operations – Reward Club
Reports to: Reward Club Senior Manager
The primary function of a Shift Manager is to oversee the work flow processes on each shift and ensure all SOP and Audit Procedures are being followed. Shift Mangers are also responsible to ensure all IT peripherals and equipment are in good working order. System related issues such as down time, players not earning points or download e-credit errors will also be followed up with IT as part of the shift manager responsibility. Additionally Shift Managers will monitor the Senior Executives and ensure the efficiency of each shift as well as ensure all employees are within department and company standards. The Shift Manager will also be required to answer advanced inquiries about the Reward Club and the NagaWorld facility. Managers will also be required to interact with guests which may include solving customer disputes through some means of compensation within department guidelines.
|Duties and responsibilities|
Monitor and Oversee Financial Management of the Department
- Monitors staff to ensure that SOP are followed and that employees provide prompt and courteous service;
- Ensures all employees adhere to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
Manage the Staff
- Orients and developing staff to meet standard performance;
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates the Reward Club work plan; assigns projects and programmatic responsibilities; reviews and evaluates work methods and procedures; meets with staff to identify and resolve problems.
Develop, Plan and Deliver Programs and Services
- Coordinates with the gaming department, to identify new and experienced players, deploy
Associates to the pit with intention of educating them and enrolling them in player programs;
- Assists in the execution of casino marketing promotions and provide exceptional customer
- Carries out promotion of special events as directed by Senior Management through personal
communication, attending such events and participating when appropriate;
- Must be knowledgeable on all-promotional events and daily activities and share information
as appropriate in daily briefings and with guests on the casino floor;
- Complies with all applicable internal controls and reporting requirements;
- Provides resolution of guest complaints that have escalated past the executive’s ability to
- Provides feedback regarding development and implementation of special events and
- Works with IT department regarding any customer dispute regarding points earned or
promotional credit downloads;
- Ensures all new member accounts are complete and accurately input by front line based on
identification provided and application forms;
- Other duties as directed by Management.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education required
- Minimum 5 years of experience related to the job environment
- Computer literate
- Possess excellent English communication, other language is preferable
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by management.
|How to apply|
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to email@example.com.
Recruitment – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.