Job title: Graphic Designer
Department: Casino Operations – Reward Club
Sub-department: Casino Promotions and Events
Reports to: Manager- Creative Design & Casino Communication
Graphic Designer is part of the core casino communications team and will support the Manager- Creative Design, Multi-Media Designer and Content Developer to have timely and relevant communications targeting gaming customers across multiple channels to increase brand awareness, customer retention and ultimately increase mass market casino revenue.
|Duties and responsibilities|
Graphic Designer should have excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player who can work with minimum supervision, while being proactive and maintaining a positive attitude in order to deliver creative projects and enhance the overall brand image within tight deadlines. Graphic Designer will be expected to interpret Creative Job Briefs and create and project the company’s desired image to identified target markets.
- Develop & design attractive graphics with ideas and concepts for the company’s product advertisements, brochures, posters, catalogues, packaging and product labels, develop concepts from start or adaptations of designs into different sizes or layout formats for print, web and social media platforms;
- Accountable for deliverables and overall quality and design consistency of work product;
- Manage the execution of all creative deliverable in line with project schedule and deadlines;
- Undertake ad-hoc projects from time to time when required;
- Responsible for accomplishing and maintaining the quality of design throughout all phases of the project;
- Ensure media files are organized systemically within the implemented file structure;
- Well versed with designing aspect of marketing collaterals, revamping website and designing EDM on ad-hoc basis.
|Job Performance Standards|
A successful candidate will have minimum 3 years related work experience and degree/certification in graphic design or other related art related field.
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English & Chinese
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines
- Have a creative flair and originality
- Strong visual and communication design skills and graphic sense
- A careful eye for layout, pixel perfection, color and typography
- Familiar with WeChat and Instagram posts
- Experienced in designing for traditional digital media; print, web, screen, mobile devices, etc
- Up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques and technologies
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, flash, Dreamweaver and Multimedia design software
- Possessing passion in photography is an added advantage
This role will be contracted to a 48 hour work week and overtime may be required on ad-hoc basis in order to complete projects within deadline.
|How to apply|
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.