Hotel General Manager
Job title: Hotel General Manager
Responsible for managing hotel operations on a day to day basis to assure optimum performance and continuous improvements in the areas of guest services, employees, sales/marketing, property appearance, and profit/financial control.
|Duties and responsibilities|
Monitor and Oversee Financial Management of the Department
- Strategic/Business Plan development, updating and monitoring;
- Ensures development of annual budget and cost management, within the context of the Hotel operation;
Manage the Staff
- Ensures appropriate staffing consistent with needs and within the constraints of the organization’s physical and financial resources;
- Recruits, selects, orients and develops staff to meet standard performance;
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates the Hotel Operation’s work plan; assigns projects and programmatic responsibilities; reviews and evaluates work methods and procedures; meets with staff to identify and resolve problems;
Develop, Plan and Deliver Programs and Services
- Leads the management of the hotel operations and F&B to provide seamless services to the guests;
- Mantaines the overall service deliveries of a 5-Star services reputation for the hotel;
- Directs the development and implementation of operational strategies, policies and procedures and ensure compliance;
- Oversees the maintenance upgrade of the property within financial operating capability;
- Provides direction and guidance to the management team as it strives to provide the highest quality in standards and services to achieve and exceed the goals set (KPIs);
- Sets up limits of Authority to the personnel in the hotel to recognize the scope of responsibility, controls the creation of unauthorized or unintended liabilities, and maintains the orderly conduct of the company business affairs;
- Establishes and maintains relationships with local businesses, community groups, news media, and governmental entities; maintains communication with local police, fire, and authorities to ensure prompt response when necessary;
- University graduate in related hospitality management discipline or equivalent education
- Minimum 10 years experience in hotel management;
- Must have experience in Asian hotels, casino-hotels experience beneficial;
- Familiar with hotel operation systems;
- Ability to set and meet high standards of service to develop a work force that embraces a culture of quality and service;
- Large Property experience as an RM or EAM rooms;
- Multi Lingual, mandatory Chinese (Cantonese and or Mandarin);
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by Management.
|How to apply|
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talent Acquisition – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.