Hotel Support – Executive
Job title: Hotel Support – Executive
Department: VIP Services
Reports to: Hotel Support – Assistant Manager
Be responsible for organizing and coordinating hotel room assignment based on their travel patterns. Providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all VIPs guests, in line with the VIPs’s vision and values on guest satisfaction.
Duties and responsibilities
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures compliance with all NagaWorld standards or relavant industry standards during all aspects of work;
- Ensures adherence to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
General Job Functions
- Escorts VIP customers from airport to hotel rooms( Vise Vensa;
- Ensures that all keys area in order prior to arrival of guests;
- Ensures the rooming lists with names are obtained;
- Coordinates with Front Office and Treasury Department interm of cancelling room and unoccupied room;
- Coordinates between Junkets tour operators and different departments to ensure a smooth operation flow in serving VIP customers;
- Arranges and prepares Junket guests for arrival and departure;
- Performs daily transaction and process related work;
- Prepares and verifies guest passports prior to departure;
- Prepares daily arrival guest and departure list;
- Assigns trasport for daily arrivals and departure;
- Verify all arriving guest/s passport in Bally system (guest/s via own arrangements);
- Relay guest/s concerns to respective departments;
- Report incidents immediately to Assistant Manager;
- Knowledge of lastest events and promotions;
- Updated on airline flight schedules and liaise to JV group for any changes;
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education required;
- Minimum +3years working experience in similar position in an exclusive deluxe environment;
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing;
- Proficient bi-lingual skills to English, Mandarins and preferably with other languages :Thai, Vietnamese
- Required to wear a uniform with well-groomed appearance is an absolute must at all times
- Be Knowledgeable of customer services skills;
- Multi task in various situations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner;
- Ability to be creative and innovative in guest satisfaction;
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by management.
|How to apply|
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talent Acquisition – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.