Hotel Support – Junior Executive
Job title: Hotel Support – Junior Executive
Department: VIP Services
Reports to: Hotel Support – Executive
Be responsible for organizing and coordinating hotel room assignment based on their travel patterns. Providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all VIPs guests, in line with the VIPs’s vision and values on guest satisfaction.
|Duties and responsibilities|
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures compliance with all NagaWorld standards or relavant industry standards during all aspects of work;
- Ensures adherence to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
General Job Functions
- Oversee supervisor and receptionist daily activities;
- Verifies and check in room before guest arrival;
- Records in manifest and coordinates with Treasury, Front Office, VIP Central counter to inspect the guest completely check out from hotel;
- Greets VIPs guest at the main entrance when they arrive and bids them farewell as they leave; (Escort guest/s to VIP counter for express check in);
- Answers any question VIP customers may have as well as to do whatever they can to make sure these special customers feel welcome;
- Ensures the balance room to be received are the same as Hotel record;
- Records X Tour of arrival and departure;
- Audits and be knowledgeable with Junket runner for total guest check out;
- Extends manifest for junket when close trip;
- Ensures manifest has is the same as junket group;
- Arranges F&B booking for the guest;
- Takes, records and relays messages accurately, completely and legibly to ensure for next shift to be handover properly;
- Performs all duties as deemed necessary of the department;
- Ensures and departing guest/s corresponds to departure name list, any guest not in the list will be coordinated to junket operators;
- Ensure all JV group hotel room master folio and incidental charges are ready prior to guest departure;
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education required;
- Experience in similar position in an exclusive deluxe environment;
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing;
- Proficient bi-lingual skills to English, Mandarins and preferably with other languages :Thai, Vietnamese;
- Maintain a professional, neat and well groomed appearance;
- Be Knowledgeable of customer services skills;
- Multi task in various situations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner;
- Ability to be creative and innovative in guest satisfaction;
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by management.
|How to apply|
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to email@example.com.
Talent Acquisition – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.