Hotel Support – Receptionist
Job title: Assistant Manager, Hotel Support
Department: VIP Services
Reports to: Casino Executive Officer
Be responsible for organizing and coordinating hotel room assignment based on their travel patterns. Providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all VIPs guests, in line with the VIPs’s vision and values on guest satisfaction.
|Duties and responsibilities|
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures compliance with all NagaWorld standards or relavant industry standards during all aspects of work;
- Ensures adherence to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
General Job Functions
- Updates guest informtion in to system;
- Welcomes guest upon hotel arrival;
- Records and updates daily room utilize by guest;
- Assists guest with any queries, requests for any sort of assistance and resolves any problem they may encounter during their stay;
- Ensures that phone calls are always answered promptly and politely;
- Greets VIPs guest at the elevator with professional manner;
- Assists supervisor update guest room check in and out;
- Arranges transport for mangement teams and guests when required;
- Prepares and replenisits water, lighter and tissue for guest at VIP lobby counter;
- Issues and controls transport voucher;
- Encodes and updates CRM system;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education required;
- Experience in similar position in an exclusive deluxe environment;
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing;
- Proficient bi-lingual skills to English, Mandarins and preferably with other languages :Thai, Vietnamese;
- Required to wear a uniform with well-groomed appearance is an absolute must at all times;
- Be Knowledgeable of customer services skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner.
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by management.
|How to apply|
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talent Acquisition – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.