Hotel Support – Supervisor
Job title: Hotel Support – Supervisor
Department: VIP Services
Reports to: Hotel Support – Junior Executive
Be responsible for organizing and coordinating hotel room assignment based on their travel patterns. Providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all VIPs guests, in line with the VIPs’s vision and values on guest satisfaction.
|Duties and responsibilities|
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures compliance with all NagaWorld standards or relavant industry standards during all aspects of work;
- Ensures adherence to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
General Job Functions
- Ensures that all room keys are in order prior to arrival of guests;
- Ensures room keys are return by guest prior to departure;
- Prepares daily Pax report of each junket group;
- Coordinates with limo and transport superior for guest assigned transport;
- Reminds and calls guest room 30 minutes prior to departure;
- Welcomes guest/s upon arrival and assist guest/s to awaiting trasport for departure;
- Ensures the rooming lists with names are obtained;
- Coordinates with Front Office and Treasury Department interm of cancelling room and unoccupied room;
- Coordinates between Junkets tour operators and different departments to ensure a smooth cooperation flow in serving VIP customers;
- Arranges and prepares Junket guests for arrival and departure;
- Performs paperwork required for Manifest transaction;
- Performs daily transaction and process related work.
- Update player/s manifest with respective department on a daily basis (Change room no., and guest extension play)
- Coordinate with Airport support team with guest/s departure details
- Thank guest upon departure.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education required;
- Minimun +2 years working in similar position in an exclusive deluxe environment;
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing;
- Proficient bi-lingual skills to English, Mandarins and preferably with other languages :Thai, Vietnamese;
- Required to wear a uniform with well-groomed appearance is an absolute must at all times;
- Be Knowledgeable of customer services skills;
- Multi task in various situations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner;
- Ability to be creative and innovative in guest satisfaction.
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by Management.
|How to apply|
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to email@example.com.
Talent Acquisition – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.