Job title: Limousine Driver
Department: VIP Services
Reports to: Limo Supervisor
Provides efficient chauffeuring services for guests and hotel executives. Promotes the desired work culture around the five core values of Trust, Integrity, Respect, One Team and Service of the NagaWorld Phnom Penh Hotel & Entertainment Complex and the brand ethos.
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures compliance with all NagaWorld standards or relavant industry standards during all aspects of work;
- Ensures adherence to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
General Job Functions
- Be responsible for safe transfer of guests from all determined locations;
- Creates guest satisfaction through a pleasing personality, effective communication skills and should be first to greet the guest as per time of the day;
- Maintains good knowledge of the city routes locations and hotel facilities;
- Maintains knowledge of flight timings and assist guest in handling and loading baggage whenever required;
- Maintains a high standard of personal hygiene and be well groomed and well-dressed at all times;
- Learns names of guests, especially repeat and long staying guests remaining alert to situations to offer assistance;
- Ensures all amenities (Water, Towels) are prepared prior to guest arrival;
- Maintains detailed knowledge of facilities and services of the hotel and use this knowledge to promote the hotel to guests;
- Keeps abreast of activities in your city which may affect driving times or routes and relay this to management;
- Be responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of the car used for guest transfer and assist with maintaining vehicles to hotel presentation standards;
- Performs other duties assigned by management.
- High School graduate or equivalent education required;
- 3 years driving experience;
- Has driven license;
- Good local direction;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Good customer service skills;
- Positive attitude and helpful manner;
- Able to communicate in English;
- Team Worker;
- Pass Limo driving exam (written and practical).
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by management.
|How to apply|
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to email@example.com.
Talent Acquisition – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.