Loyalty Club Officer
Job title: Loyalty Club Officer
Department: Casino Marketing
Sub-department: Loyalty Operations
Reports to: Loyalty Executive
Loyalty Officers are responsible the growth and maintenance of the population mass market and responsible to meet promotion response targets and enrolments on shift to shift basis.
|Duties and responsibilities|
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures compliance with all NagaWorld standards or relavant industry standards during all aspects of work;
- Ensures adherence to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
General Job Functions
- Engage and register un-carded players on casino floor;
- Distribute Flyers and other promotional materials targeted at Mass Market;
- Maintain relationship with players in assigned gaming zones and ensure they are well informed of available promotions and offers;
- Gather customer contact details for new or existing members who have confirmed bad contact;
- Stand by at service customer and handle related functions including but not limited to; new enrolments, general enquiry, and promotional/prize redemptions;
- Providing support to gaming events and promotions to enroll and award participants with prizes (this may take place at locations other than our regular service counters).
- Completion of year 12 formal education; University graduate is a plus
- Able to communicate in English in a diverse environment proving proficiency in reading and writing, Chinese is a plus
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by Management.
|How to apply|
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.