Player Services Executive Host
Job title: Player Services Executive Host
Department: Reward Club
Sub-department: Player Services
Reports to: Player Services Assistant Manager
The Executive Casino Host will lead a team focused on building solid relationships with players in ways that enhance guest loyalty and promote participation in Membership programs, in turn increasing casino profitability. Executive Hosts will set exemplary service standards to be followed by their teams during the execution of designated strategies meant to acquire and retain players. Executive Hosts will ensure hosts welcomes all casino guests; provides information about casino events, entertainment, promotions, area events, and attractions; while providing the same services to VIP/High Value patrons.
|Duties and responsibilities|
General Job Functions
- Develop relationships with VIP customer base through personal contact on the casino floor;
- Proactively seek out new business on casino floor, introducing the benefits of and soliciting enrollment for the GERC program;
- Supervise the Casino-Host ensuring they execute their daily task accordingly and achieve daily goals and targets;
- Devote significant time being visible and available on the casino floor in order to meet and greet guests during individual visits as well during special events;
- Generate revenue through development of new members and utilizing current databases;
- Make appropriate decisions regarding complimentary based on recorded play, earned points, comp availability and customer profitability;
- Monitor issuance of comps and point redemptions to ensure accuracy;
- Apply effective communication skills when interacting with new and assigned customers;
- Maintain all current player accounts by verifying that contact information is accurate to maintain the integrity of the database;
- Interact with Casino operations and other Casino Marketing Team Members to exchange pertinent guest information;
- Provide resolution to guest and operational issues in a calm, professional and prudent manner;
- Responsible for increasing enrolments, visits, gaming play, and length of stay of all gaming patrons;
- Responsible for meeting monthly guest contact and event / trip reservation goals.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in english and another foreign language
- University degree or relevant casino experience in operations, reward club marketing or VIP services
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by Management.
|How to apply|
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to email@example.com.
Recruitment – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.