Senior Limousine Driver
Job title: Senior Limousine Driver
Department: VIP Services
Sub-department: Limo / Transport Support
Reports to: Limousine Supervisor
Provides efficient transport services for VIP guests and hotel executives.
|Duties and responsibilities|
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures compliance with all NagaWorld standards or relavant industry standards during all aspects of work;
- Ensures adherence to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times;
General Job Functions
- Monitor cost & fuel consumption on day to day transport operations;
- Ensures that the car is in good condition and send for regular service in the workshop;
- Ensures and monitor the cleanliness of the company vehicle at all time;
- Ensures that the car are provided with the standard requirement e.g. mineral water, newspaper, tissues and towels at any time. ( VVIP Amenities);
- Ensures that the petrol chit been submitted to accounts department after approval from shift manager on the consumption of petrol every month;
- Assists on collecting of general store items upon request;
- Monitors wash the car when needed;
- Be responsible for safe transfer of guests from all determined locations;
- Creates guest satisfaction through a pleasing personality, effective communication skills and should be first to greet the guest as per time of the day;
- Maintains good knowledge of the city routes locations and hotel facilities;
- Maintains detailed knowledge of facilities and services of the hotel and use this knowledge to promote the services to guests;
- Be responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of the car used for guest transfer and assist with maintaining vehicles to hotel presentation standards;
- Report incident to immediate superior;
- Ensure all guest/s luggage or personal belonging are ready inside assigned Limo, prior to guest/s departure;
- Ensure parking space are allotted at the main entrance prior to guest departure;
- At least high school/Bachelor degree or related discipline required;
- Driving license required;
- Minimum 2 experience related to the job role;
- Computer literate: Ms Office;
- Knowledge of terminologies used for insurance, transportation and customs;
- Interpersonal skills and professional appearance;
- Good oral and written communication in English;
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by management.
|How to apply|
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talent Acquisition – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.