Supervisor, H1 Service
Job title: Supervisor, H1 Service
Department: VIP Services
Reports to: Executive, H1 Service
Accountable for the overall function of the limousine service and dispatch vehicles and drivers to meet customer’s transportation needs. Conveys a high profile of the company by being neatly dressed and offering quality customer service courteously.
Duties and responsibilities
Monitor and Oversee Financial Management of the Department
- Ensures adherence to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times by constituents.
- Properly sake keep copy of vehicle registration card, insurance cards and other document/s inside vehicle;
- Knowledgeable of Nagaworld facilities and amenities rendered to guest/s (Product Knowledge);
- Implementation of health and safety hygiene standard / measures to guest/s and subordinates to avoid health risk hazard (ready face mask and alco-gel, if needed);
- Monitor and maintain amenities for guest/s in vehicle (wet tissue, umbrella, drinking water and towel);
- Properly liaise with Superior/s regarding guest/s concerns;
- Avoid causing inconvenience to guest, provide immediate solution when necessary;
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Securely transport guest/s passport from airport to VIP office in NagaWorld (All guest/s passport are placed in a secured lock bag and recorded prior to transfer process);
- Adherence to confidentiality policy (all guest’s personal details and information strictly private and confidential);
- Provide best convenience to arriving VVIP guest/s while inside the vehicle;
- Knowledgeable of tourist destination and landmarks;
- Knowledgeable and updated on road access and Cambodian traffic laws;
- Handle guest/s concern professionally, report any incident to Superior;
- Prepares maps, directions, and other related materials inside vehicle;
- Adaptive to schedule changes and adjusts resources accordingly; (quick response to scenarios);
- Efficiently communicate with colleague directly or via radio to assist in the execution of their assignments ;
- Interacts with Customer Service to receive and provide up to date information on reservation changes;
- Develops a transparent relationship with all outside vendors including vehicle maintenance service centers, phone companies, insurance and radio companies;
- Ensure Limo driver/s airport car pass are up to date to avoid delay on VIP guest/s departure flight.
- Liaise with concerned VIP support team for VIP guest/s arrival and departure schedule.
Manage the Staff
- Implement procedures and coordinates the H1 Services daily operation;
- Prepare and arrange dispatch of driver/s schedule and rotation;
- Oversee subordinates ensure their daily task is done;
- Monitor driver/s overall grooming prior heading to assigned areas;
- Ensure staff/s understand the basic operational procedure of the department;
- Brief staff/s properly and clearly when handover of information to the next shift;
- Guide staff/s to take comments constructively and positively;
- Maintain good leadership qualities;
- Proper implementation of company and department’s SOP to subordinates.
- Adjust manpower allotment and rotation when necessary (adjust manpower to extend time of work on heavy arrival and departure).
- Assist to monitor staff/s improvements on a daily, weekly and monthly basis in accordance with department’s goal report progress to Assistant Manager;
- Fairly handle staff issues or non-compliance to policies and procedures by own capacity and report to Superior;
- Provide driver/s with proper guidance and motivate staff to improve performance;
- Take responsibility and maintain, care of company’s vehicle;
- Ensure all driver/s pass medical check have a good vision / eyesight and health;
- Ensure all driver/s give courtesy and treat guest/s politely all the times;
- Train all driver/s to have good service standards;
- Timely and accurately dispatch of driver/s for daily assignments;
- Ensure all driver/s abide by Cambodian traffic laws (rules and regulation);
- Ensure all driver/s are qualified and have a valid driving license;
- Ensure all driver/s have no criminal record/s from the authorities;
- Assist subordinate to ensure gradual progress on their work performance;
- Adherence to road safety procedures.
Develop, Plan and Deliver Programs and Services
- Manages assigned operational functions for limousine services consistent with the strategic plan and vision for the department, division, and property;
- Assigns and allocates equipment and human resources to meet scheduled trips;
- Train and help driver/s remember company facilities and amenities (product knowledge);
- Coach, teach driver/s and fairly implement appropriate action on incurred offence;
- Recommend driver/s for improvement of training skills;
- Recommend driver/s to enhance communication skills;
- Recommend driver/s to enhance customer service skills.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education required;
- At least 10 years professional driving experience;
- Have a valid professional driving license;
- Superior customer service, team building and conflict resolution skills;
- Previous experience in a role of dispatcher preferred, but not mandatory;
- Foreign language skills (minimum Mandarin and Cantonese, other Chinese dialects or South East Asian languages are an asset);
- Strong knowledge of Asian and Non-Asian VIP patron cultural preferences.
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by management.
How to apply
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent Acquisition – Group Human Resources
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.