Job title: Ticketing Consultant
Department: Naga Travel
Reports to: Director, NagaWorld Travel
Coordinates and books tour arrangements, groups, individual, and businesses.
|Duties and responsibilities|
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures compliance with all NagaWorld standards or relevant industry standards during all aspects of work;
- Ensures all employees adhere to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
General Job Functions
- Collects all the payments and process to finance;
- Books transportation, makes hotel reservations and transportation where required;
- Performs administrative functions related to daily sales report and consolidating all docs for preparation of payment to Finance;
- Answers telephone or e-mail inquiries and offering suggestions and information about travel arrangements;
- High School graduate or equivalent education required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel sectors
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office, Operating Systems, and general email, internet and computer use
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by Management.
|How to apply|
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to email@example.com.
Recruitment – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.