VIP Junior Butler
Job title: VIP Junior Butler
Department: VIP Services
Reports to: Assistant Butler Manager/Butler Manager
The VIP Butler provides tailored service and assistance to VIP guests, adequately catering to all guest needs and coordinating with other employees as required.
Duties and responsibilities
Ensure Compliance to Rules and Regulations
- Ensures compliance with all NagaWorld standards or relavant industry standards during all aspects of work;
- Ensures adherence to NagaWorld’s Code of Conduct, Internal Rules and Regulations at all times.
General Job Functions
- Welcome and greet VIP guest/s upon seeing them;
- Knowledge of NagaWorld F&B outlets and facilities. (Opening and closing hours);
- Provide and assist VIP guest/s with accurate directions to gaming hall facilities;
- Serves meals, snacks, tea, hors d’oeuvres, cocktails and other food and beverage items in
- Assists VIP guests in unpacking, packing, and the selection, care and maintenance of their wardrobe;
- Polishes shoes, removes spots, brushes, presses, performs minor repairs to clothing items, and arranges for laundry and dry cleaning services and return of these items to the guests
- With the direction of the Butler Manager, organizes and coordinates cocktail and dinner
parties, receptions, and other functions and services upon request;
- Coordinates housekeeping services by notifying the Housekeeping and Concierge of appropriate times to provide cleaning, turn down services etc;
- Anticipates guest needs, responds promptly, maintains positive guest relations and ensures guest satisfaction at all times;
- Prepares daily guest/s profile list report;
- Prepares daily inventory of guest/s room equipments, ammenities and refill when needed;
- Acquires know how on basic equipment handling (TV, sound system, aircon, lightings, coffee
- Prepares daily incident report;
- Acquires knowledge on basic customer complain handling skills;
- Ensures sufficient manpower for 24hour Butler service;
- Liaise and follow up orders of VIP guest/s with outlets.
- High School graduate or equivalent education required;
- Working Knowledge and proficient in all aspects of F&B and personal valet services;
- Food and Beverage Server training and basic Wine Knowledge training;
- Basic computer skills;
- Able to communicate in English or other langues preferred;
- Possess good communication skills.
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by management.
|How to apply|
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talent Acquisition – Human Resources Department
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.