Hotel Support – Assistant Manager
Department: VIP Services
Reports to: Casino Executive Officer
Performs daily transaction and processes related work in support of daily operations. Provides customer services support that achieves quality and customer services goals.
Duties and responsibilities
Monitor and Oversee Financial Management of the Department
- Strategic/Business Plan development, updating and monitoring;
- Ensures development of annual budget and cost management, within the context of VIP Services operation.
Manage the Staff
- Ensures appropriate staffing consistent with needs and within the constraints of the organization’s physical and financial resources;
- Recruits, selects, orients and develops staff to meet standard performance;
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates the VIP Services Operation’s work plan; assign projects and programmatic responsibilities; review and evaluate work methods and procedures; meet with staff to identify and resolve problems.
Develop, Plan and Deliver Programs and Services
- Ensures that all keys are in order prior to arrival of guests;
- Be responsible for key distribution, ensures the rooming lists with names are obtained;
- Ensures that all necessary arrangements are made for arriving, in-house, and departing guests;
- Coordinates details and execution of VIP events with related departments to ensure highest quality theoretical attendance and maximum return on all on and off property events;
- Coordinates between junkets tour operators and different departments to ensure a smooth cooperation flow in serving VIP customers;
- Develops added value customer service programs to ensure that the VIP Hotel support team achieve or exceed guest’s service expectations;
- Update player database of new and existing foreign players;
- Reviews and follows up incident report of any issue/complain raised by junkets tour operators/VIP customer;
- Ensures all VIP Hotel support team, including new hires, know all components/features of our guest service and are trained to meet service standards, and are strongly motivated to do so;
- Verifies player’s passport prior to accomodating guest to any gaming activities inside junket;
- Processes membership card to junket group player. (Verify and check guest history on database system)
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Provide guidance and support to subordinates (Coaching and listening)
- Monitor staff performance and provide motivation. (Harmonous working environment)
- Handle customer complain in a professional manner (report incident to Manager)
- Prepare staff rotation and areas of assignment
- Provide ideas to improve staff working performance towards customer satisfaction.
- Place buffet order for each JV Incentive Hall with F&B department.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education required;
- Minimum 4-5 years previous management experience in a gaming environment with at least two years in handling Junket and VIP Room Business;
- Strong computer skills Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) ;
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing;
- Proficient bi-lingual skills to English and Mandarin;
- Ability to be creative and innovative in guest satisfaction;
- Be willing to work any day of the week and any shift;
- Strong motivator, lead by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm;
- Accurate and detail-oriented.
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by management.
How to apply
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to email@example.com
Talent Acquisition – Group Human Resources
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.