Gaming Support Assistant Manager
Accountable for the management of VIP Service department to ensure service standards are implemented to all subordinate and aligned with all relevant division in the delivery as well as execution of service excellence to both internal and external customers.
Duties and responsibilities
Monitor and Oversee Operation Management of the Department
- Welcomes and greets guest/s upon seeing them;
- Prepares and liaises with Front Office for hotel room key/s and arrangement/s prior to guest/s arrival;
- Liaises between guest/s and related department/s to ensure highest quality service are given;
- Liaises between respective department to ensure smooth cooperation and operational flow in serving guest/s;
- Resolves any problem or perceived guest inconvenience in order to ensure guest satisfaction;
- Handles customer complaints or any major customer incidents with immediate response according to own capacity and notify superior/s;
- Monitors and control F&B consumption; avoid wastage of company resources;
- Maintains department’s property in proper and good condition, report any damages to Admin Support team for proper facilitation. (Icom, VIP service phone or hotline, multiple charges, etc.);
- Assists in the inventory of department’s property and provide summary to Admin Support team for proper recoding;
- Ensures VIP gaming hall, counter / work stations are clean and tidy (arrange cleaning schedule with housekeeping);
- Builds good interpersonal relationship with internal and external guest/s;
- Liaises with limo service team and ensure vehicles are well prepared prior to attending guest arrangement/s;
- Ensures acknowledgement of daily utilized room, F&B and incidental bills by guest/s, submit for proper filing;
- Ensures health and safety measure are implemented towards guest/s and subordinates avoid risk of health hazards at all assigned gaming areas (if needed);
- Prepares daily CRM arrival / departure list, staff rotation during night shift;
- Efficiently relay information to immediate superior/s on any last minute changes on guest/s arrangement;
- Reports to immediate superior/s any incident/s occurred involving VIP guest/s or staff matter/s when all measures are taken and issue still cannot be resolve;
- Monitors and sends notification of hourly guest headcount to superior/s;
- Updates all necessary information to VIP group chat (issue that needed immediate attention or needed follow up);
- Performs all duties as deemed necessary of the department.
Manage the Staff
- All staff, including new hires, are equipped with proper product knowledge and operational know how;
- Provides proper training materials, written and practical assessment;
- Ensures subordinate/s monitor gaming hall status and immediately coordinate with respective department/s to any defects that needed repairs;
- Provides Q&A to subordinates from time to time to ensure knowledge are up to standards;
- Monitors staff/s improvement with assessment in accordance with department’s goal and KPIs;
- Monitors staffing and ensure up to date training for staff’s development and improvement/s;
- Adheres to company / department’s standard operating procedures and regulations;
- Ensures staff/s are aligned in providing the highest service standards;
- Recommends staff/s with excellent performances for EOM (Employee Of the Month) to encourage to perform better;
- For staff/s failing to perform, proper guidance on procedures and re-training;
- Encourages staff to enroll to training program;
- Encourages staff to improve skill set/s;
- Be a good role model to subordinate/s;
- Always give clear and detailed instructions to subordinates to achieve assigned task.
Develop, Plan and Deliver Programs and Services
- Develops value added customer service programs to exceed guest’s expectation;
- Strongly motivated to perform assigned task with a positive result;
- Knowledgeable of all component/s or features of our guest service and are trained to meet service standard/s;
- Review/s and follow up incident report of any issue/complain raised by guest/s;
- Attend F&B and Housekeeping weekly meeting and update superior/s on the outcome;
- Initiative to ensure proper distribution of manpower to meet requirements of daily operation;
- Knowledgeable of all Nagaworld facilities, amenities and current activities;
- Smooth delivery of department’s programs to VIP guest/s.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in VIP Services / Guest Relations / Hospitality industry;
- Strong understanding of VIP Clients, Joint Ventures / Incentive group and with proven customer service skills;
- Previous experience in management / marketing activities to support business objectives in a Hotel-Casino environment;
- English and Mandarin Language proficiency. Any other South East Asian languages are an asset;
- Knowledge of hotel-casino environment, organizational structure, products and services;
- Strong knowledge of Asian and Non-Asian VIP patron cultural preferences;
- Strong VIP Guest Service Orientation;
- Understands the importance of service standards and servant leadership, can work alongside with subordinates.
This position may require extended working hours and may include evenings, weekends and public holidays.
Any person(s) nominated by management.
How to apply
Please submit CV, highlighting job position to email@example.com
Talent Acquisition – Group Human Resources
Samdech Techo Hun Sen Park, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.